- 1st quarter report cards go home on Wednesday - envelope signed & returned by Friday
- Chapter 17 Review - due Friday
- Illustrated Bill of Rights due Tuesday
- US Government Unit Test - Friday
- Balancing Chemical Equations worksheet (candy worksheet) - due Thursday
Study for the preposition test tomorrow. It will cover adverbs
Complete Handout 12A: Narrative Arc in "Third Quarter" and answer the reflection question written at the end of the classnotes from today's instruction (see Google Classroom for notes)
Continue to work on the brainstorming ideas you began in class with Handout 13A: Write Like - Occasional Poem. Be prepared to draft your poem during class time tomorrow.
(Make sure to complete the HOMEWORK SEGMENT of this assignment from today's classwork)
Classwork: in the RESPONSE section of your journal, brainstorm three important events in your life and determine what (if any) correlation exists among these events.
Homework: Write a short paragraph explaining how those events correlate to each other (or do not) and explain the coherence between the events (how they are logically connected).
Complete Handout 14A in your Wit & Wisdom workbook. Prepare for the Socratic Seminar discussion tomorrow. See class notes on Google Classroom for more information.